Full-Time Office Messenger Jobs
Industry: Legal Services
Gross Salary: 18K – 20K
Our client is a law firm based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an office messenger who will be tasked to carry out the administrative functions of the office, and adhoc tasks allocated throughout the day, with frequent travels within Nairobi.
Office Messenger Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in the daily administration tasks of the office.
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for tasks
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Requirements for the Office Messenger Job
- Minimum of a Certificate/ Diploma
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a messenger, working in a law firm is an advantage
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Of high repute and integrity with strong clients handling skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize task and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time.
How to ApplyIf you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Messenger) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th January 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
721 total views, 1 today