Full-Time Reachtruck Operator Jobs
Our Client, a leading logistics company providing integrated logistics solutions with outstanding quality and operational excellence seeks to recruit a Reachtruck Operator.
Are you great at handling machine operators? Then, you are Urgently Needed! Apply Immediately.
This position will be responsible for operating a forklift while ensuring efficiency and safety. Must be able to operate sit down and stand up forklifts. Must be able to load and unload from the warehouse racks to or from trailers, move merchandise from area to area and use conveyors or power lift equipment throughout the warehouse.
- Load and unload merchandise
- Check, verify to ensure that merchandise is as ordered and not damaged
- Identify, separate, and palletize merchandise to be relocated to appropriate area of distribution center
- Operate the reach truck equipment to move and store merchandise
- Fills merchandise orders by selecting and moving merchandise from active location to truck, and/or slot to pallet or box to fill orders
- Load merchandise onto trailers by moving merchandise from conveyor to trailer or from pallet to trailer. Scan non-conveyable or non-diverted merchandise prior to loading on trailer.
- Check merchandise to ensure that shipment is accurate and merchandise is not damaged and is loaded onto proper trailer
- Perform varied duties (as listed above) depending on department assignment. Department assignment will change depending on Distribution Center needs
- O ’Level certificate
- Ability to operate a reach truck
- Previous reach truck experience, preferably in a racked warehouse.
- Ability to foster a good relationship by engaging in dialogue
- Proactively recognize the need for innovation or improvement and initiate efforts to explore alternative solutions
- Ability to communicate information, verbally and in writing, in a way that creates understanding, captures interest and gains support from client.
- High level of integrity
- Passion for results
- Advanced interpersonal skills
How to ApplyIf you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 17th August 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
1370 total views, 1 today