Full-Time Receptionist Jobs
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) is a chartered private international university which enjoys a heritage of 34 solid years of oering quality education grounded on values. Our vision is to be a world-class university producing transformative leaders for Church and society. Our mission is to promote excellence in research, teaching and community service by preparing morally upright leaders based on the intellectual tradition of the Catholic Church. CUEA has six Faculties: Theology, Education, Law, Arts and Social Sciences, Business and Science, and, two institutes: Canon Law and Regional Integration and Development and the Centre for Social Justice and Ethics.
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa wishes to recruit a dynamic, quali‑ed and result oriented person to ‑ll the position of a Receptionist.
To provide telephone and clerical support, to ensure University services are provided in efficient and effective way.
Reporting: Reports to Administrative Officer
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients accordingly.
- To open, date stamp all Campus general correspondences.
- Respond to University general inquiries.
- Participate in marketing activities of the campus.
- Pick and deliver mails.
- Handle customer contacts register.
- Certi‑cate/ Diploma in oce management or related area.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Polite, mature with high Christian values.
- 2 years of relative working experience.
How to ApplyApplicants should enclose a Cover Letter, C.V., copies of relevant certi‑cates and transcripts, and three reference letters from the local parish (HARD COPIES ONLY). Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 24th April 2019 in the address below. “Consecrate them in the Truth” THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA (CUEA) www.cuea.edu
920 total views, 1 today