Full-Time Sales Executive Jobs
Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: Sales Executive – Paint Products
Industry: Manufacturing (Paint Products)
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Salary: Negotiable based on experience plus commissions
Our client is a paint manufacturing company, looking to hire a passionate Sales Executive to join their sales team for their new line of products, Powder Coatings. The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating the company’s CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful in this role you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, you should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Listing a wide range of company products in leading hardware outlets across the country.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Secure meetings to pitch to contractors, interior designers in the real estate and construction space.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Sales Executive Skills & Qualifications;
- A Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- At least Three (3) years’ experience in Sales in the manufacturing industry
- Prior experience in selling paint products, chemicals or hardware items is preferred.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
545 total views, 1 today