Full-Time Veterinary Officers Jobs (2 Positions)
Veterinary Officers Job, Medical Jobs Kenya March,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the various County Department as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND IRRIGATION
VETERINARY OFFICERS, JG ‘L’ FOUR (4) POSTS
REF MCPSB /MOL/2022/03/05
- Undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
- Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes;
- Treating sick animals;
- Advising on good veterinary practices;
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets; providing advice on animal breeding and welfare; and
- Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) from a recognized institution in Kenya;
- Two years’ work experience in the relevant field;
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board;
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Be a Team Player, Positive Change Manager and Result Oriented Personality; and
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on leadership and integrity.
How to ApplyInterested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office. No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity. Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form. Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 18th March, 2022 at 4.00pm. Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and; Addressed to: The Secretary, Mandera County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera
523 total views, 2 today