Full-Time TEMPORARY LEGAL ASSISTANT – ENFORCEMENT JOBS (2 Positions)
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY LEGAL ASSISTANT-ENFORCEMENT – 2 POSITIONS
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Enforcement, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Maintaining database of matters received with enforcement considerations;
- Liaise with relationship managers of different licences to confirm position of matters under enforcement;
- Preparing communications with clients, market participants and stakeholders;
- Assisting in arrangement and reporting on meetings with clients and various stakeholders;
- Preliminary review of investigation reports and preparing draft enforcement recommendations;
- Assisting in the Preparation of Notices to show cause and Infringement Notices for review;
- Conducting research and drafting legal opinions;
- Assisting in preparing enforcement reports as may be required from time to time; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or completion of the Advocate Training Program at the Kenya School of Law.
- Minimum of one-year relevant experience
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Display honesty, transparency and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and teamwork
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in standard office IT application packages as well as e-mail and internet
How to ApplyPlease click here and apply. Applications should be received on or before December 1, 2019. Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. “Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
1376 total views, 1 today