Internship Talent Acquisition Internships
The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is an advisory and research organization focused on evaluation and implementation of behavioral interventions in understudied countries and populations.
Talent Acquisition Intern
- Location; Nairobi
Busara is looking for Intern to support the Talent team’s operations by supporting the provision of efficient and effective services in talent acquisition, recruitment and selection, induction, performance management, and training and development initiatives. We hope that’s you.
The Talent Intern will report to the Senior Officer – Talent and will work alongside other members of the People Division as guided.
- Partner with the Senior Officer, Talent Acquisition on sourcing, candidate targeting, and recruiting potential employees
- Support in tracking job posts in the Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and college boards.
- Assist in administrative and logistical tasks related to open enrollment procedures (career fairs etc.)
- Support coordination of interview processes by preparing candidates for interviews, scheduling interviews, and liaising on any logistics as guided.
- Schedule onboarding sessions for new hires and support in communication towards the end of their probationary period.
- Support the coordination of ‘lunch and learn’ activities and the successful delivery by external and internal facilitators.
- Store learning materials in accessible platforms after the training sessions
- Support in sharing organizational communication on any talent activities as assigned
- Support administrative activities within the team as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 6 months experience in previous internships/work engagements in the same field is preferred.
- Have strong curiosity with the desire to learn new things and put yourself in new situations.
- Gitty: you display a certain level of endurance that gets you through busy seasons, work hard to improve upon a given interest, and do it again.
- Empathetic: you have the ability to see a situation from another person’s viewpoint, build rapport quickly, listen attentively and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen on details: you are someone who approaches actions with a critical mindset and thinks through every detail without allowing distractions to interfere with the process.
- Highly organized: you are able to prioritize and maintain lists and schedules to ensure details are not overlooked
- Strong communication skills/problem solving skills
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Busara Center on jobs.lever.co to apply
306 total views, 2 today