Full-Time Account Manager Jobs
A global manufacturer of animal nutrition and health is currently looking for an Account Manager to be based in Kenya looking after the East African region.
As an account manager, you will be responsible to identify, create and successfully drive sales projects, provide product and technical support to customers and cooperate with various business partners within East Africa. The focus is on driving innovative portfolio of products and services to customers at both feed mill, distribution and producer level.
Some of the main tasks would including the following:
- Plan and prepare sales budgets for East Africa in line with the company’s growth targets and manage operating costs.
- Assist in formulating and implementing sales and marketing plans relevant to their strategic interests and assume responsibility for successfully achieving sales targets.
- Regular client visits to maintain current business and develop new opportunities throughout the region.
- Active involvement on marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Active engagement of relevant stakeholders and major associations in the region.
- Develop sales through sales projects.
The successful candidate will meet the following key selection criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, Veterinary Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years Sales experience in the Animal Health and Nutrition Industry.
- Registered as a practicing veterinarian, nutritionist or any other relevant regulatory body would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the East African industry.
- Ability to identify animal health and nutrition needs and advise clients accordingly.
- Ability to develop and run projects.
- A good and open communicator and able to present to highly technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Good oral and written skills in English and other relevant languages common to East Africa.
What’s on Offer:
- Market related
If you meet the key selection criteria , then please apply today. If you haven’t received feedback within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
751 total views, 3 today