Full-Time Sergeant-At-Arms Jobs (2 Positions)
Serjeant-At-Arms I Job, Latest Security Jobs,
JOB GRADE “K”/CASB 9 (2 POST),
Salary: ksh. 38,270 x 1,470- 39,740 x 1,520- 41,260 x 1,710- 42,970 x 1,920- 44,890 x 2,000- 46,890 x 2,110 – 49,000 x 2,170 – 51,170 p.m,
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- ensuring safe custody of the mace;
- ensuring safety and security of the assembly premises, firearms and of members of the county assembly;
- controlling of authorized parking to ensure order and security in the county assembly premises;
- performing chamber and ceremonial duties as per the laid down guidelines;
- receiving visitors and suppliers to the assembly and directing them to the respective staff or department in the county assembly;
- Preparing and maintaining members attendance registers;
- ensuring that CCTV cameras are functional and are well manned;; and
- ensuring that conference facilitation are availed and secured especially when committee go out of the assembly.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- have served in the grade of Sergeant-At-Arms II for at least three (3) years or in the disciplined forces in a rank not less than Inspector for a period of not less than five (5) years for direct appointment;
- have Bachelor’s Degree in Security Management/Investigations, Criminology and Forensic studies or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- have certificate in fire-fighting and first aid; and
- Possess an exemplarily service certificate;
- Certificate in Supervisory Skills Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Be in possession of a Paramilitary/Military Training qualifications; and
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results
Important Information To All Applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments: –
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, professional registrations.
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and D.C.I.
How to ApplyAll written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealedenvelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to: The Secretary, Trans Nzoia County Assembly Service Board P.O. Box 4221, 30200 Kitale All applications should reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board of Trans-Nzoia at County Assembly building on or before 22nd February 2021 before 1700hrs. NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
594 total views, 2 today