Full-Time Sales & Marketing Agent Jobs
The Sales and Marketing Agents shall be responsible for coordinating, developing and executing sales and marketing strategies for BTL products and services which include but not limited to printing work, Bibles, books, water, office rentals, accommodation and conferencing facilities.
- Set Sales Goals and plan Sales promotions
- Coordinate sale of BTL products and services
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Publicize and market the BTL products and services through social media, BTL website, person to person and any other fora
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial networks and distribution points.
- Liaise with Schools, Churches, Bookshops, and any other relevant institutions and business partners to promote the sale and use of BTL products and services
- A minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration majoring in marketing from a reputable institution of learning
- At least two years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent Computer skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good networking skills
- Flexible- Can work odd hours, weekends, holidays etc.
- Reliable-Dependable, faithful and works under minimal supervision.
- Creative – free to think, be innovative and implement ideas that will generate sales and increase revenues.
- Driving skills will be an added advantage
How to ApplyApplications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be emailed (Preferred) or posted to reach the under mentioned by Friday 18th October 2019 HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER BIBLE TRANSLATION AND LITERACY E.A P.O Box 44456 – 00100 Nairobi Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
693 total views, 1 today