Full-Time Management Accountant Jobs
- Manage the entire accounting and finance spectrum e.g AR, AP, GL, depreciation, prepayments, reconciliations etc.
- Responsible for the day to day accounting operations by ensuring compliance with the companies’ internal procedures and generally accepted accounting standards
- Support the Finance Manager in ensuring cost allocations to cost centres in line with management agreement and transfer pricing policy
- Maintain the company’s asset register
Financial and Statutory Reporting:
- Preparations of timely and accurate monthly/quarterly management
- Support the Finance Manager in preparation of end – year Company and statutory accounts in readiness for audit and coordination of audit process
- Responsible for all statutory compliance reporting including VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, HELB, WHT, Advance tax, Income tax instalments
- Prepare a monthly budget- cost variance analysis and communicate early-warning of cost overruns
- Manage a team of accounting officers while supporting their professional development
- Ensure your team consistently offers high level of service delivery to our customers and other teams
Career Growth + Compensation
- A preference for CPA II and/or A university Degree in Accounting/Finance
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a Financial and Management Accounting.
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail— Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially, word and Excel
- Good knowledge of any accounting software e.g Sage, SAP, Pastel & Quick Books
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
- Eager to join a mid-sized and quickly-growing organization and team
How to ApplyPlease visit our website moko.co.ke/careers and apply through our online form
935 total views, 1 today