Full-Time Lead Tax Specialist 2 – Tax Operation Jobs
The role should manage Stat &Tax filings for Corporate East Africa countries entities (including Kenya). The role holder will oversee the Statutory processes standards and financial compliance for the region, prioritizing results and seeking to drive organizational transformation, process improvement and automatization, for a long term and structured growth.
• Responsible for developing and directing the improvement, alignment, simplification, implementation and standardization of Statutory processes in the region
• Ensure the region is aligned with Global Teams to support organizational transformation in order to meet local and regional needs
• Work on time reduction on acquisitions integrations
• Review, validate and establish the procedures with the local statutory process leaders to ensure proper application of Local and US GAAP.
• Continuously provide insight on process improvements, especially reconciliation and preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
• Approve and coordinate process changes for the region enabling system and processes consistency.
• Interact with other leaders to provide consultative support to initiatives through financial and management information analyses
• Provide management of and leadership for direct staff
• Drive statutory process leader’s commitment, productivity & six sigma quality initiatives.
• Assure Statutory process controller ship
• Supervise progress of audits recommendations and help coordinate corporate review sessions.
• Ensure Integrity is upheld throughout all processes, policies and practices, by ensuring appropriate communication and training of related activities.
• The Job scope is flexible and may be modified based on the Gas Franchise Stat and Tax organization requirements
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Tax Operations.
7+ Years of experience
• High degree of proficiency of Local GAAP and US GAAP knowledge
• Demonstrated experience in project management
• Strong controllership analytical skills – able to link financial results to operational performance drives Experience leading cross-functional projects / process improvement within operations / finance function GE ops system / routines
• Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
• Customer Orientation – Ability to build good partnership with all stakeholders in the processes • Team Leadership
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Support a positive environment despite constant changes
• Strategic, visionary and inclusive skills- Good ability to stay updated with market trends and external changes to incorporate knowledge in our internal processes
• Good dealing with ambiguity and a non-structured environment
• Must be willing to travel a minimum of 30% of the time
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
755 total views, 1 today