Internship Communications Internships
- Generate story ideas and draft articles for e-mail campaigns, website and social media.
- Build meaningful connections with various audiences and increase visibility through generating & publishing engaging content on Sanergy’s social media platforms.
- Track and analyze website/social media traffic flow and provide regular internal reports and social data/metrics.
- Assist in compiling content for Sanergy’s quarterly newsletter.
- Organize and maintain Sanergy’s/ Fresh Life’s media archive.
- Assist with maintenance of Sanergy’s Communications calendar.
- Capture visually appealing imagery of our work for social media purposes
- Have a high level of creativity, and with an ability to use data-driven insights to create content.
- Be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills through a strong writing portfolio,
- Have a bachelor’s degree in English/literature, journalism, and/or Public Relations with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Be an avid social media user
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
How to ApplyClick Here To Apply
998 total views, 1 today