Full-Time Enrolled Nurse Jobs (30 Positions)
Enrolled Nurse Job III, Latest Nursing Jobs,
JG “G” THIRTY (30) POSTS,
REF MCPSB /MOH/2021/02/03,
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable,
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing of patient needs for nursing services.
- Verification and maintaining information relating to patient’s admissions.
- Keeping records of drugs and supplies.
- Prepare reports and participates in appropriate meetings.
- Guiding, supervising and counseling staff under him/her in performing routine duties.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwife, Kenya Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse or Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from a recognized training institution.
- Be Registered & Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Be in good professional standing with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Those who served as intern under UHC program will have an added advantage
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Enrolled Nurse.
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to ApplyInterested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office. No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity. Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employment application form. Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 1st March, 2021 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre. Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and; Addressed to: The Secretary, Mandera County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera
573 total views, 2 today