Full-Time ECDE Caregivers Jobs (60 Positions)
ECDE Caregivers Job, Latest County Government Jobs,
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions;
ECDE Caregivers – 60 posts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitation of play/learning activities for ECDE centers.
- Preparation and maintenance of professional records such as schemes of work, children’s’ progress reports, records of work, lesson notes and other records;
- Development and organization of play/learning materials;
- Organization of curricula and co-curricular activities; guiding parents on children’s rights,
- Counseling and caring for children; management and maintenance of public ECDE centers
- Organizing and facilitating play/ learning activities to enable children cope with primary school life.
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental and physical growth of children.
- Managing ECDE centers, keeping professional records (schemes of work, lesson plans and daily programs activities etc.) and ensuring children safety and security.
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials
A candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum grade D+ (plus) from KNEC or recognized equivalent
- A minimum of D+ (plus) in English.
- Have a Certificate in ECE (regular) offered by the ministry of Education or Certificate in ECDE offered by KNEC or its equivalent
- Diploma in ECDE offered by KNEC or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- The applicant should be below 45 years.
- The applicant must attach a copy of ID to his/her application.
How to ApplyApplication forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at HERE. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 18th January, 2021 in a sealed envelope addressed to: The Secretary Murang’a County Public Service Board P.O. Box 52-10200 MURANG’A Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
931 total views, 6 today