Full-Time Aeronautical Telecommunications Officer Jobs (17 Positions)
Aeronautical Telecommunications Officer Job, Engineering Kenyan Job Vacancies
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is responsible for providing regulatory oversight, air navigation services and aviation training in Kenya. The Authority is seeking to recruit qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in its establishment:
JOB TITLE AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS OFFICER III KCAA SCALE 10 – REF: ANS/ENG/22/21 – (17 POSTS)
- Collecting, recording and maintaining equipment status on a daily basis in logbooks and hourly serviceability report sheets;
- Inspecting, testing and measuring parameters of equipment on a daily basis
- Maintaining recording of tape transcripts, ensuring periodic change of tapes, and availing tapes for replaying;
- Performing routine and periodic maintenance operations including of equipment, tools and work environment;
- Performing equipment repairs upto card level under close guidance of the shift supervisor;
- Troubleshooting leased line faults and performing continuity tests with service
- Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering from Kenya National Examination Council or its equivalent.
- Higher Diploma in telecommunications engineering or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C+ and at least C+ in English Language, Mathematics, Physics or Physical Science and at least C+ in any other two subjects.
- Below 30 years of age.
- Experience in similar work environment will be an added advantage
How to ApplyInterested candidates are required to submit their application letters quoting the job reference no. on the envelope and application letter, attaching copies of certificates, testimonials and a detailed CV with full contact details of three professional referees to the address below. The applications should be received not later than 9th November 2021. Details of the job specifications can be obtained from the KCAA website at www.kcaa.or.ke The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply. Note, persons with disabilities are required to attach a copy of valid NCPWD membership card. The Director General Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Aviation House – JKIA P. O. Box 30163 – 00100 NAIROBI Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
1307 total views, 1 today