Full-Time Vacancies at AIC Health Ministries (2 Positions)
Africa Inland Church was established in 1895. It is registered in Kenya as a society. AIC Health Ministries as a department of Africa Inland Church is responsible for the Health programmes within the Africa Inland Church .
- Location; Turkana
The Pharmacist is expected to dispense as per clinicians’ prescriptions, maintain bin cards, track drugs movement, maintain all drugs & consumables records, generate the order for essential drugs and consumables. generate pharmacy comprehensive report and actively participate in CMEs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good dispensing practices and Counseling patients on use of medicines
- Making extemporaneous preparations
- Participating in ward rounds where need be.
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical or Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from recognized institution
- Registration certificate by Pharmacy and poisons Board
- Valid practicing license
- Computer literate
- Location; Turkana
Case Manager will be fully responsible for day to day implementation of field work plans and other project related activities in consultation with other project staffs (Project Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation officer, Case Managers, Adherence counselors & data clerks).
The Case manager will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following: –
- Manage day to day running of OVC-CASE activities in liaison with other project staffs.
- Liaise with Imarisha Project Manager on all OVC–CASE activities.
- Monthly monitoring & Reporting of all OVC activities and reporting to field officer.
- Ensure proper implementation of the decision of Project management team.
- Ensure compliance with the existing ministry of social services and children department, regulation, standards and guidelines.
- Identification and registration of orphans and vulnerable children, assess for their educational needs, advocate for acceptance in selected schools, and provide means to continue school attendance and to develop a system of periodic supervision for successful school attendance.
- Work with vulnerable children, youth and their families to build livelihood skills and income generating activities, providing information and education on HIV/AIDS, campaigning to reduce stigma and discrimination
- Ensure that the Project UNAIDS 90-90-90 strategy is achieved by increasing testing rates among OVC, OVC are accessing ART treatment at healthcare facilities and viral load suppressed by offering appropriate psychosocial and nutritional support.
- Facilitate accuracy and complete collection of data through providing regular feedback to other program staff on the quality of data being collected.
- Conduct regular internal data check and periodic data quality assessments to assess and improve the quality of data generated to better monitor the program.
- Carry out functions as mandated.
- Must be Computer literate with experience and knowledge MS-Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience working with partners, participatory action planning and community engagement
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline;
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data
- Staff supervision experience a plus
- Keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be able manage OVC documents with care and professionalism.
- Must be trusted and reliable
- Must Exhibit professional attitude at all times.
- Diploma and or Certificate in social Science/ Community development or any other related field from recognized institutions.
How to ApplyApplicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be considered. Please send your application to: The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431-00100 NAIROBI NOT later than 8th August 2022. Applications can also be sent through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com
827 total views, 1 today