Full-Time Supply Chain Management Officer II Jobs
- For appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Bachelors degree in any of the following; Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya.
This will be the entry and training grade for Supply Chain Management Officers. An Officer at this level will perform a variety of supply chain management duties under the guidance of a more senior and experienced Officer. Specific duties include:
- ware housing;
- distribution management fleet management;
- disposal of stores and equipment, procurement,;
- market surveys and research; and
- inventory and stock control, in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures.
How to ApplyApplications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows: online through one of the Commission’s websites www.publicservice.go.ke and psckjobs.go.ke OR by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites. Please Note Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview. Completed applications should be sent or delivered to: THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMMISSION HOUSE P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100 NAIROBI so as to reach the Commission on or before 5th November 2019.
784 total views, 1 today