Full-Time Supervisor Jobs (32 Positions)
To conduct financial fraud investigations
Assistant Manager- Financial Fraud Investigator.
- Preparation of work plans and schedules.
- Identify cases for profiling.
- Collect and collate evidence to establish initial facts of cases.
- Conduct investigations, preparation of reports and letters, raising of assessments.
- Obtain third-party information as required.
- Maintain files and working papers.
- Compile relevant evidence.
- Support the prosecution process.
- Statement Recording.
- Prepare investigation reports and escalate to the manager.
- Timely preparation and submission of reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Technical training in Tax or Customs
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and National Intelligence Service (NIS) certification in Basic investigations techniques and intelligence courses or Advanced Investigation Course or Inspectorate Course.
- Computer forensics and cyber investigations certification added advantage.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience as an Officer in active financial fraud investigations, or three (3) years of service in a relevant work environment
- Must possess good knowledge and experience in tax law and administration.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 31st January 2019.
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
In case of any challenge or issues, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyApply Now Here
1020 total views, 2 today