Full-Time Store Keeper Jobs
Store Keeper Job, Current Store Jobs,
Job Title: Store Keeper – Paint Company
Industry: Manufacturing (Paint Products)
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our client is a paint manufacturing company, looking for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in their factory. The Store Keeper will play a key role in ensuring proper care and maintenance of the stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
To be successful in this role you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items.
Store Keeper Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times.
- Efficient control of the flow and storage of raw materials, update stock records, take physical stock weekly and end-month on all items.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety instructions, compliance with the policies, procedures of the Company and Work in a safe and orderly manner.
- Receive and coordinate the incoming goods, storage and dispatch of raw materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management by monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of raw materials.
- Ensure no obstruction or barrier along the gang ways which might hinder the passage of goods or employees in any case of emergency or normal duties.
- Work closely with the Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels
- Check and inspect goods received to ensure they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Ensure all the property and equipment used is maintained and not recklessly damaged.
- There must be an ability to respond to production demands ensuring the supply of raw materials to the production facilities is both accurate and on time.
- Communicate with the Department Supervisor frequently during your shift to ensure the requirements of the production plan are met.
- Perform other related jobs as assigned by superiors.
Store Keeper Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor in Supply Chain Management or related course.
- At least 3 years’ experience in stores management
- Prior experience in a chemical or paint industry is preferred
- Experience coordinating and overseeing a warehouse/ factory will be an added advantage.
- MUST be competent and have experience using an ERP software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills
453 total views, 1 today