Full-Time Senior Legal Officer Jobs
- Preparing and collecting evidence and exhibition as required in court.
- Liaise with other departments on legal matters, service bonds.
- Ensure the University operates within the law.
- Develop and manage University policies.
- Preparing University policies and regulations.
- Drafting of legal documents, handling cases involving the University in liaison with external lawyers.
- Attending court cases where necessary and coordinating legal matters in the University.
- Must be a holder of LLB degree from a recognized University or equivalent institution
- An Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a valid practicing license
- Five (5) years’ working experience
- Computer literate
- CPS (K) will be an added advantage
How to ApplyApplicants should submit FIVE (5) HARD COPIES and ONE (1) SOFT COPY of their application documents (i.e application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, latest payslip, academic and professional certificates-including KCSE/KCE/EACE/KACE/EAACE /KCPE) via EMAIL and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants should also attach copies of their latest payslip and addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) referees. NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT IT IS A MUST THAT YOU TYPE IN THE REQUIRED INFORMATION IN THE JOB APPLICATION FORM AVAILABLE IN THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE, PRINT, SIGN AND ATTACH TO YOUR APPLICATION. Applications should be sent to: Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Planning and Finance) Machakos University P.O BOX 136-90100 MACHAKOS So as to reach the Deputy Vice Chancellors (APF)s’ office on or before 15th October, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Machakos University is an equal opportunity employer and women, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply
791 total views, 1 today