Full-Time Sales Manager Jobs
Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Kenya Airways Jobs
Sales Manager Customer Success.Americas – (20000005)
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Nairobi
Work Locations: Kenya Airways Headquarters
Job: Sales.Implementation & Professional
Shift: Regular/Non-Shift Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Manager
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
The ideal candidate will be tasked with delivering regional sales targets through high sales performance and effective sales promotion while implementing central commercial policies and guidelines locally.
Overall Sales Effectiveness
- Implement Sales Strategy supporting Direct channel first (including online)
- Increase market share and growth of share of wallet of existing customer base.
- Ensure implementation of average fare as defined in budget while guaranteeing that the total revenue is always above production growth.
- Assist sales staff in focusing on forward looking activities with which they can influence results and in discerning the best opportunities to spend time on.
- Plan daily short and sharp stand ups to agree behavioural goals and key actions and implement the quick wins identified in line with the agreed timelines.
- Build a strong team, overcoming objections from staff, helping to engage existing customers and prospects and to tailor the sales process to best serve the market needs; reflect regularly with the team how to become more effective and adjust accordingly.
- Develop the market specific sales and operational strategy and detailed plan for execution, based on data.
- Think quickly and with clear objectives in mind, making adjustments daily to overcome buyer objections effectively, to ensure a differentiating customer experience and cost-effective management of the country/region with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ensure operational consistency with commercial strategy and KQ regulatory rules.
Cost Efficiency, Productivity & Profitability
- Ensure central support develops strongly the tool boxes and analytics needed whilst local availability of respective activities.
- Ensure accuracy of country sales forecasts.
- Increase online and direct channel bookings to leverage on costs and available digital tool
People Effectiveness and Collaboration
- Seamless transformation into the new sales & role model
- Accountability for daily behaviour and resolution within 2 days
- Number of innovative solutions proposed and implemented.
- Identify key skills gap and training and mentoring requirements for local teams and develop plan to support.
- Put measures in place for monitoring and mentoring while paying attention to behavioural excellence and continuous improvement of staff.
- Real time reporting to assist in improving revenue generation
Monitor and report on competitors’ activities and advise on necessary operational and sales adjustments.
- Monitor and interpret statistics and where necessary adapt strategies accordingly.
- Keep other departments abreast of developments/activities within the country
Customer Experience Management/Relationship Management
- Lobbying with local authorities and creative cooperation strategy and keeping relations with key partners and customers b2b, b2c.
- Increase number of customer engagements – B2B & B2C (frequent flyers & new travellers) through offering excellent customer experience.
- Deliver on customer Satisfaction measurement – NPS (B2B; B2C) as per defined by the organization.
- Work together with clients, ideally daily, through the sales cycle and beyond
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business administration, economics or similar)
- 3 to 5 years sales experience preferably in the travel industry (2-3 years of experience in managing teams)
- Strong leadership qualities with a sales background.
- Demonstrated experience in manging a sales team and growing revenue year on year, ideally from a travel/service background.
- Strong commercial business acumen/entrepreneurship and a service mindset.
- Tech-savvy and can demonstrate a clear understanding and articulation of formal sales processes.
- A true leader who can take responsibility for establishing a positive, supportive, innovative and inclusive team culture and setting high standards for ethical conduct in all aspects of the business.
- Highly analytical with ability to coach and developing others.
- Ability to build a successful team and motivate the team to deliver on set targets.
- Demonstrate initiative and proactiveness.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are requested to submit their applications online. Click here to Apply Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
836 total views, 1 today