Full-Time Sales Manager Jobs
At Opera we engage, entertain and connect people around the globe. From web browsers to news applications, Opera provides the best consumer products to enjoy online content regardless of location or platform. Today, over 350 million people use Opera’s products on a monthly basis, making Opera one of the largest app publishers in the world.
Opera Ads is a digital advertising platform that serves the needs of digital marketers globally. As a global leader in the development of AI-driven digital content, Opera Ads gives digital advertisers an innovative content-based ad experience within Opera’s global digital ads inventory across a vast portfolio of products and services.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to join our talented team in Kenya and help scale our growing advertising business, Opera Ads. The main responsibility of this role will be to increase digital advertising revenue targets in Kenya and East Africa by actively engaging with customers and prospects in the form of brands and agencies with revenue-driving activities.
In this role, you will be provided with the tools you need to become an expert in our digital advertising solutions to prospect and manage your customer portfolio and to reach your full potential.
- Consistently meets/exceeds all digital revenue targets
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all Opera Ads digital advertising assets and is able to transfer the knowledge to future direct reports
- Follows Opera Ads prescribed best practices on Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis, reviews all required sales process activities and provides direction and feedback to increase closing ratios
- Reviews market activities to develop new business by understanding customer needs and selling Opera Ads products and services that provide value to the customer
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service and in-person visits
- Effectively communicates with the Sales Director to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue
- Holds themselves accountable to revenue goals, objectives, KPIs and other metrics. Creates effective personal formal activity metrics
- Spends significant time visiting customers and prospects in the field with the purpose of deepening account relationships
- Consistently maintains a forward and robust pipeline and stays current on potential wins
- Understands methodology for goal setting and applies that methodology accordingly
- Has in-depth knowledge of customer accounts, prospects, and the business potential in both cases
- Establishes aggressive but realistic goals; incorporates team input in the goal-setting process
- Develops a strong sales plan and is accountable for its achievement
- Provides an appropriate mix of direction and strategy
- Collaborates with the rest of the Opera Ads team on strategy, innovation, etc. to ensure that new ideas are developed and presented to customers and prospects
- Drives consultative, customer-centric selling behaviours
- Develops Opera Ads presentations and campaign proposals whilst constantly this process
- Knowledge of competitive digital media advertising landscape in Kenya and Africa; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Develops and executes prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed personally and through others
- Ability to close new business and lead a future team of sales executives to exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills within Kenya’s and Africa’s digital media and marketing ecosystem
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills and the skills of others
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, CRM, etc.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in digital media and/or digital marketing-related business
- 3+ years of consultative digital advertising sales experience, preferably in Kenya and East Africa
- Must have prior experience with digital marketing and/or digital advertising sales
Register your application before the 18th of October 2019.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
643 total views, 1 today