Full-Time Risk and Compliance Officer Jobs
Department: Risk & Compliance
Reports to: Risk & Compliance Manager
Workstation: Head Quarters
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
JOB PURPOSE: This role is responsible for the determination of compliance levels across the business, to ensure solutions are implemented in a timely manner to address any gaps identified.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
Managerial Responsibilities: N/A
- Review compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements for all sections to ensure gaps in compliance are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Updating risk management tools (compliance register, risk register and section incident reports) to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the risk management process.
- In liaison with the procurement team schedule and attend to vendor visits to ensure supplier compliance with Toyota Kenya Limited requirements.
- Monitor legal and regulatory changes and work with the Manager to appropriately advise the Company on the impact of regulatory changes.
- Assist in maintaining and implementation of the Global Code of Conduct & Ethics and CFAO Group Anti-bribery & Corruption Policy and Procedures.
- Review the existence of documents and processes at branches and divisions to ensure non-compliant departments and divisions are identified and supported in the development and implementation of appropriate documents and processes.
- Conduct continuous analysis of transactions, data and activities for any red flags and identifying any trends that could be an indicator of potential fraud, corruption, bribery, breach
- Working with security, coordinate any external investigations by regulators, and state security agencies.
- Monitoring and reporting on the whistleblowing line.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance, Business or related field
- CPA (K), ACCA
- Professional qualification in CISA, Forensics will be an added advantage
- Minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
- 4 years of risk management or audit experience in an organisation of similar size and complexity
- All sections (functions, branches and division)
- Head of sections (risk owners and champions)
- Basic knowledge of ERPS
- Good understanding of risk management and controls,
- Understanding of government policies related to risk
- Computer literacy.
- Report writing
- Presentation skills
- Innovation – Ability to come up with new and better ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Time Management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently
- Drive for results – Aware of their roles and responsibility and can be counted on to meet and exceed goals
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer focus – Establishes and maintains effective relationship with both internal and external customers, to gain their trust and respect
- Ethics and values – Adhere to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with the Toyota Kenya values
- Integrity and trust – Trusted individual who can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidence, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent themselves for personal gain
444 total views, 1 today