Full-Time Research Assistant Jobs
- Have at least an Upper Second Class Honors Bachelor’s degree in Education, Humanities and Social Sciences and recognized University in the relevant field;
- Registered for a relevant Master’s degree; and
- Be registered or registrable with the relevant professional body.
- With a knowledge of Bio-statistics or social statistics and competency in data
- Work under the general guidance of a more experienced officer in Academic or an Administrative unit of the University to be exposed to broad research and administrative dynamics: and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to ApplyAll applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS). The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET. Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.
960 total views, 1 today