Full-Time Radiologist Jobs (3 Positions)
Radiologist Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
Job Title: Radiologist
Vacancy No: (JOB GROUP CPSB 04) – THREE (3) POSTS – V/NO. KCPSB/HS/02/2021
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Be a holder of Master degree in Radiology or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Have served as an Assistant Director medical services/Medical Specialist II for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Have certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Have valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability as demonstrated in work performance and results; and
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients;
- carrying out specialized clinical care;
- Providing psycho-social interventions;
- Providing clinical services to patients;
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities;
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services, coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control;
- Coordinating health education and promotion;
- Implementing health projects and programmes;
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems;
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care; undertaking health research; and
- Analyzing medical reports.
How to ApplyAll applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays. Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2021) documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
682 total views, 2 today