Full-Time Process Technicians Jobs (2 Positions)
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, IRRIGATION LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT
JOB GROUP J
No of Positions: 2
Terms of Service: 3 years Contract
Salary: Kshs. 31,270 x 1,300 — 32,570 x 1,380 -33,950 x 1,390 -35,340 x 1,460 — 36,800 x 1,470 — 38,270 x 1,470 — 39,740 x 1,520 — 41,260 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the production manager, the duties and responsibilities of the process technician will be to:
- Safely and efficiently operate assigned fruit processing equipment in accordance with provided Standard Operating Procedures in order to produce high quality product.
- Carry out basic trouble-shooting tasks on the processing equipment
- Carry out basic maintenance tasks on the processing equipment
- Carry our any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- A diploma in Mechanical, Chemical, Process/Control or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a process operator in a fruit processing or food manufacturing plant;
- Experience in operating juice sterilizers and aseptic fillers will be an added advantage;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to details and a team player;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution of Kenya 2010
How to ApplyWritten applications enclosing current detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to; The Secretary/CEO Makueni County Public Service Board P.O. Box 49 - 90300 MAKUENI Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls Secondary School, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute. All the applications should reach the Secretary/CEO, County Public Service Board, on or before Monday 14th September, 2020. NOTE: All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity Cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
1379 total views, 1 today