Full-Time Pharmacist (2 Positions)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board;
- Certificate in compute Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interaction, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to good dispensing practices and counselling patients on use of medicine;
- Making extemporaneous preparations;
- Participating in ward rounds;
- Identify medicinal gaps and challenges;
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken;
- Recommending Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals;
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
How to ApplyApplication forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed here. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to: Secretary Murang’a County Public Service Board P.O. Box 52 – 10200 MURANG’A Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 15th March 2019 Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
847 total views, 1 today