Full-Time Openings at Brites Management (3 Positions)
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions.
- sourcing for new business in your region
- Following up with existing customers
- Routine maintenance of gadgets
- Collect customer inquiries, explain product function and resolve problems
- Work with the customers to ensure they are properly serviced
- Provide onsite service to customers as designated
- Project a professional company image through effective services to customer
- Advising customers on how best to use the products provided.
- Sourcing for customers and selling the products
- Installation and maintenance
- Using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the products
- Minimum Diploma in a Technical field especially IT/ Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Experience in Technical Field sales is a Must
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule
- Strong knowledge of technical products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of computer systems and Office Software
- Ability to meet sales and commission targets
- Ability to travel widely within the region
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise business teams to promote company’s products in the assigned area for revenue growth.
- Conduct market research to assess market trends and explore business opportunities in assigned area.
- Conduct promotional activities to generate revenue and increase brand visibility.
- Implement business strategies to achieve monthly and annual goals.
- Monitor and supervise the budget, resources, inventory, performance, and profitability.
- Recruit employees, assess their performance and take necessary actions when needed.
- Train team members to improve their skills and competencies.
- Analyze business results and recommend improvements for business plan.
- Develop individual developmental plans for each team member.
- Develop area specific business plan for profitability while complying with the needs of local market.
- Manage budget, time and resources to meet business objectives in the assigned areas.
- Implement business policies and programs for smooth operations.
- Conduct regular business meetings and coordinate with business teams to ensure continuous development.
- Guide business team in completing their tasks successfully.
Skills & Competences
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Qualifications in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Only local Kenyan candidates from reputed Pharmaceuticals companies need apply
- Currently working as an Area Sales Manager with a Pharmaceutical Company
- Over 5 Years of Experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Industry
- Candidate must have experience in handling team size of 10+ people
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advises customers about necessary service for routine maintenance.
- Explains the services offered at the Auto Centre including car wash, repairs, express services, wheel balancing etc
- Customer service and PR to retain customers
- Taking payments in cash and Mpesa
- Coordinating between the staffs and the customers
- Marketing strategies including digital marketing
- Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures and prepare work order for needed repairs.
- Prepares a repair order showing time, cost and labor estimates for service.
- Writes a brief description of the customer’s concern on the repair order to help the technician locate the problem.
- Explains the work performed and the repair order charges to the customer.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes “promised time.” Checks with dispatcher, if necessary.
- Obtains customer’s signature on repair order; provides customer with a copy.
- Establishes customer’s method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Notifies dispatcher of incoming work.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Implements and maintains a service marketing program.
- Degree or Diploma
- 2-3 years experience in a busy Auto centre
- PR and customer service skills
- High levels of integrity
- Marketing skills
- Online marketing skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Team player
594 total views, 1 today