Full-Time Mid Market Account Executive Jobs
Since 2006, our mission has been to create seamless mobile interactions between businesses and people. An integral part of the A2P messaging evolution, Infobip is committed to creating solutions that just work. We believe it’s what’s on the inside that counts, it’s why we built our A2P SMS platform from the ground up.
Mid Market Account Executive
- Location. Nairobi
- Focuses on lead qualification and closure for successful sale to Tier 2
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a customer’s base (provided target account list) in designated team/squad.
- Involves specialists when needed for particular aspects of overall sales
- Develops solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Manages sales through forecasting, account resource requesting, account strategy, and planning.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiates pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Maintains client relationships by collaborating with MM AMs to sell and maintain account health
- As required cross sells for existing accounts on complicated deals (e.g., renegotiation)
- 1 years of sales experience
- Successful sales track record – comission earnings
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Infobip knowledge and/or knowledge of Infobip’s competitors.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally. – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.
147 total views, 1 today