Full-Time Medical Officers Jobs (10 Positions)
- Management of patients in the outpatient department using current guidelines and protocols;
- Management of patients in the inpatient department using current guidelines and protocols;
- Running of emergency and elective theatre lists;
- Giving continuous medical education on a regular basis;
- Undertake requisite professional development activities;
- Performing any other duties delegated by your respective supervisor.
- Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) from an institution recognized in Kenya, OR Equivalent;
- Successful completion of one-year internship in a hospital within Kenya;
- Registered and recognized by the Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists Board
- Comprehensive understanding basic surgical procedures;
- In depth understanding of management of common medical condition both inpatient and outpatient care;
- Satisfy Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to ApplyAll applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to: The Secretary County Public Service Board P O Box 2362 – 00900 KIAMBU Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays. Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2019) documents below. Kenya Revenue Authority Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct) Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 12th April, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications. Note: KIAMBU COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. EMPLOYEES OF THE COUNTY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WOMEN, MINORITIES AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. ANY FORM OF CANVASSING SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
918 total views, 1 today