Full-Time Medical Officer Jobs
Medical Officer Jobs, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Job Group M,
Terms of Service: Three years renewable contract,
- Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (M.B; Ch.B.) degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution; At least 2 years experience working in a busy cancer hospital as a medical officer post internship.
- Registration license from the medical practitioners and dentists board; and
- Current BLS, ACLS and ATLS and computer application skills Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Report to the Oncologist.
- Diagnosing, caring and treating all diseases.
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters
- Participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment
- Providing health education, maintaining medical records, health information and data.
- Respond to all calls of duty by the intern doctor or nurse-on duty, whether emergency or otherwise, as quickly as possible
- Assist the consultant in all the wards, theatres and clinics.
- Undertake certain specified emergency surgeries, minor or major.
- Undertake medical examinations and certify physical fitness
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Maintenance of personal professional competency and participation in the continued professional development by self-study, attendance at scientific meetings, and participation in internal training programs.
648 total views, 2 today