Full-Time Medical Administrator Jobs
To ensure that all the In and Out patients are given quality and informed care
- Facilitate cordial interaction between doctors and staff to create a harmonious and pleasant work environment at the hospital.
- Monitor on a daily basis with the Consultants, Medical officers and Clinical officers of the hospital to solve any issues or requirements.
- Introduce new medical systems or processes into the hospital after discussion with the clinical team.
- Improve the utilization of facilities by increasing the community based doctors.
- Regular review of quality standards and necessary steps for the accreditation of the hospital under various authorities.
- Co-ordinate with other centres to facilitate maximum referral business for the development of the hospital.
- To develop the daily and weekly on call duty for the Consultants, Medical officers and Clinical Officers
- Ensure that the hospital has the required medical equipments and get them if required through a proper justification for the requirement.
- Ensure a timely solution for any grievance that has aroused from a patient related to clinical practices.
- To co-ordinate and inform the doctors for their presence in case of any medical camps / screening tests are organized by the hospital.
- Conduct regular meetings among the doctors to discuss on the happenings inside the hospital and also to derive remedial measures to ensure efficiency and smooth operations.
- Organizing CME programs inside the hospital either with internal doctors or external speakers.
- Responsible for all medical services of the group.
- To ensure that the strategic, business objectives and values are put into practice.
- To develop and implement standard operating systems (SOPs) for all the departments
- Responsible for implementing and achieving the hospital and departmental policies, objectives and operational procedures through department Heads.
- Review, monitor, and revise policies and procedures in coordination with the management.
- To develop business plans and specify individual staff target to pave way for achieving the overall departmental objectives and targets.
- To develop key operational metrics to improve the efficiency and turnaround time.
- To anticipate bottlenecks in the departmental operations and put in place back-up plans.
- To religiously work on cost control, without compromising on service and quality.
- Ensure that regular meetings are held with the concerned consultants, functional heads and staffs to review the daily functioning of the hospital and obtain feedbacks and put necessary corrective strategies in the action plan.
- To build strong employee / patient / hospital / doctor relationship.
- Ensure that the service offered far exceeds the guest’s expectations.
- Overall responsible for patient / attender satisfaction across the assigned verticals and ensure that all guests complaints are handled promptly and effectively.
- To be responsible in managing all medico legal cases in coordination with the hospital administrator and legal team
- To always keep the management informed of key issues and implement their feedback.
- To ensure smooth day to day functioning of the department / verticals assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of sufficient health care staff to carry out the administrative tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible to supervise the staffs, maintain discipline and appraise their performance from time to time in coordination with HR.
- Ensure maintenance of highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Maintain an efficient patient feedback and response system to gather feedback and respond to problems in a timely manner.
- Monitor the performance of the hospital in terms of revenue & profitability against targets and take corrective steps as required.
- Undertake cost optimization initiatives such as reducing the usage of consumables, monitoring fixed costs, variable costs, overheads etc.
- Oversee duty rosters in order to ensure effective utilization of manpower.
- Manage the outsourced staff and ensure efficient running of the hospital.
- Strategic management and decision making shall be done to increase in the patient flow, revenue of the centre and satisfaction of the patients.
- Data management, analysis and interpretations of the hospital, and develop strategies for up lifting and reporting the same to the Hospital administrator / CEO / Board of Directors.
- Supportive for projects, facilities, maintenance, finance and accounts, purchase, marketing etc.
- Any other job advised by hospital administrator from time to time
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
- Master degree in any discipline of Medicine
Specialised Training/Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Hospital Management
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Knowledge in Medical services
- Administrative skills
- Leadership trait
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least five years
Authority Decision Making
- The position involves making recommendation to the Hospital administrator / CEO / Board of Directors on issues relating to the day to day clinical operations of the hospital
Special Working Condition
- Works in an environment where there is high risk to disease and epidemics.
How to ApplyThis position is full-time on two years contract basis renewable subject to the availability of funds. Candidates wishing to be considered for this oppotunity should fill the attached NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Convert it to PDF and send it to email@example.com indicating job title in the email subject line. The application forms to be received not later than 12.00 noon on 26th April 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
792 total views, 1 today