Internship Marketing Internships
Note: This is an UNPAID internship.
The selected candidate will be expected to be a team player, a creative thinker and a fast learner, as well as to deliver optimum use of the digital platforms for enhanced leads generation efforts.
- Design the various promotional materials to be used in the various sites to promote the brand, including videos, animation and social media content (especially Instagram)
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, blogs, website content and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities and services
- Manage and regularly update the company’s website as well as maintain metrics for optimization related to SEO & Social Media platforms
- Work with the client’s management and ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with the operations team to obtain photos, testimonials and blogs from clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, videography, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a design or marketing role
- Proficiency in design, video and publishing software
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Photography skills will be an added advantage
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Nairobi Bariatric Center career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
866 total views, 7 today