Full-Time Legal Assistant Jobs
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Licensing and Approvals.
- Review applications for licensing and license renewals for market institutions and intermediaries.
- Review prospectuses to ensure that the information to the public is accurate and complete and provides full disclosure of material facts.
- Review applications for approval of equity and debt instruments and for the registration of Collective Investment Schemes
- Review notices, announcements and advertisements by market intermediaries and listed companies and make recommendations of the suitability for publication.
- Liaise with the Market Supervision Department to carry out due diligence with regard to the appointment of proposed directors and key personnel of market intermediaries.
- Update and maintain the Contact Details and Movement of Key Personnel Database on a regular basis.
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
Skills and Competencies
- Display honesty, transparency and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
How to ApplyPlease Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 27 January 2019. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. “Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
795 total views, 2 today