Full-Time Account Manager Jobs
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 375k customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Req # EMSL1970
Position Overview Objective
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts within strategic Partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Fortune 2000 Major Accounts.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Minimum 8 years sales experience selling to Fortune 2000 Major Accounts.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Fortinet career website on careers2.hiredesk.net to apply
761 total views, 1 today