Full-Time Lead Software Developer Jobs
mHealth Kenya Ltd is a registered limited liability company incorporated under the companies Act CAP 486 of the Laws of Kenya. We provide a critical needed link between public and private entities to support, improve, optimize and sustain provision quality health services in Kenya.
We are looking for a Lead Software Developer to support our team of developers working on the design and development of various technology products. S/he will work with a highly experienced and results driven tech team to design and develop software solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in enterprise-level programming and architecture experience with prior experience in a supervisory role
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing scalable and secure web and mobile applications.
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL, including designing schemas and query performance analysis. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage.
- Experience in Web analytics implementations
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of multiple programming languages, libraries, and frameworks such as Java, Python, PHP, Android, React, Node.js,
- Should have experience configuring and managing web application servers
- Experience with Health information exchange standards
- Should possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Should demonstrate strong problem solving and technical skills.
- Should demonstrate knowledge of the trends in the software development domain.
- Should be able to work under minimum to no supervision and yet deliver quality results on time.
- Should be able to manage a team of developers with multiple skills set and manage day to day tasks of the team.
- Should be able to provide technical leadership on new innovations and technologies
- Should be able to provide reports of work implemented within the technical departments and make presentations of specific deliverables on need basis.
598 total views, 1 today