Full-Time Jobs at Kyosk Digital Services (4 Positions)
Export Trading Group is the largest agricultural-commodity supply chain company in East and Southern Africa. The Company originates (buys) crops at farm gate “up country” in over 25 African countries, aggregates and processes them in a network of proprietary facilities and exports them internationally.
The role holder will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. As working with code is part of the role, software testers are expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
- Read swagger docs, technical docs, product docs, understand workflows and work with developers and product owners to understand the flow of code. Collaborating with squad members and support engineering to deliver stable software that meets standards set by the product.
- Create and document comprehensive and well-structured test cases. Analyse requirements to identify all relevant tests scenarios and edge cases.
- Testing the modules and component parts of the application in isolation and integrated. Executing all levels of testing regularly and no less than at every sprint:
- System – functional,
- Support Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET’s) on shifting left critical scenarios.
- Recognise routine tasks as learning opportunities and seek ways to improve/automate.
- Create and execute regression suites during the sprint and execute the same during regression testing.
- Raise any bugs found to the respective stakeholders before the release to production. Identify bugs during ad-hoc, smoke or regression testing and clearly log in to an issue tracking system.
- Any other duties within the technology team as assigned by the Staff QA Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Knowledge of different software development and testing life cycle methodologies;
- Knowledge of database interrogation skills (SQL);
- Basic understanding of API calls and JSON structures;
- Familiar with automation principles;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes and testing techniques (e.g. black and white box testing);
- Understanding of system integration testing methodologies, defect tracking systems, and Quality Assurance process;
- Knowledge of Agile software development principles;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work on their own with limited support and should also be a self-starter;
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines and multiple projects at one time.
We are looking for a hard-working, technically savvy, creative and analytical individual to join our team as a Social Media Associate. This role will engage an active our company’s online community centered on trust, professionalism and relationship building. He /She will be responsible for creating content, monitoring and posting on all company’s social networks.
- Content strategy and calendar:Work with the customer Experience Manager to create and implement monthly social media strategies; Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for all business units. Schedule and promote content across social channels to drive engagement, clicks, and conversions.
- Content creation and planning: Develop relevant content topics for the company’s target customers including creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video, written and audio). Develop the Social media graphics for all profiles: Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Customer engagement: Respond to all customer queries and concerns raised through social platforms. Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer service experience. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care. Act as an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate in consultation with the Customer Service Manager.
- Brand development: Drive the growth of organic social postings across the various social media platforms and relevant channels for the organization. Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Work closely with the Customer Experience Manager to grow and expand the company social media presence. Ensure brand positioning and consistency in social media messages by working with the communications and sales team to guarantee consistent tone, voice and terminology.
- Employer Branding:Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to come up with and share relevant content on LinkedIn to push our employer brand and create awareness of the organization. Support the delivery of content aimed at attracting the top talent in the market and set up Kyosk as the employer of choice within the market. Collaborate with the Talent Manager to drive conversation and engagement on the platform.
- Reporting and analysis: Monitorprogress on all platforms and utilize analytical tools such as Google Analytics to prepare reports on campaigns based on the analytics. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design to aid the development of relevant strategies to capitalize on the trends. Compile and provide timely feedback reports regarding service failures or customer concerns raised through the social platforms.
- Other duties within the Customer service department as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Minimum Requirements & Key Skills:
- At least 2 years professional experience managing a brand or organization’s social media platforms;
- A bachelors degree in Marketing; Business or related field. A professional qualification in related field is an added advantage;
- Marketing background is an added advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram;
- Analytical with the ability to identify trends in social data utilizing programs such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights, etc;
- Customer relationship management use and service-first skills;
- Familiarity with graphic design and/or social management tools and editing tools particularly Photoshop is preferred;
- A strong grasp on cultural movements and trends and how they impact social media;
- Outstanding writing/editing skills, with the ability to transform your writing style into the voice of our brand;
- Ablity to balance many tasks from multiple departments;
- Social media and tech junkie, with knowledge of current on trends, apps, social platform updates, and devices
- Adaptable, curious, eager to learn and grow as a social media marketing professional.
Competencies & Skills
- Creative & Innovative Thinking;
- Commercial Appreciation;
- Team Player;
- Tech Savvy;
- Customer Focus;
- Relationship Management;
- Strong Communication Skills;
The role holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
As an Android Engineer at Kyosk, you will:
- Develop new features. You will work on critical features (both architecture and UI) for our end users.
- Collaborate with the back-end team. You will work with the back-end dev team to integrate API clients.
- Solve challenging real-time synchronization problems.
- Maintain a high level of quality. You will implement continuous refactoring and unit testing to constantly improve the codebase.
- Improve technical solutions. You will make your work very scalable, strongly robust and highly secured.
- Share knowledge. You are willing to participate in the development of our internal tools.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work hand-in-hand with product designers to implement a visual and animated experience that is top in class.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will work within one of our cross-functional teams, each team handling part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
- Duka Experience Team: The team is responsible for all things duka experience.
- Order Fulfillment Team: The team is responsible for making sure the order is fulfilled on time and in full.
- Experience: You have 4/5+ years experience as a mobile engineer with a strong background in android development lifecycle.
- Mastery: You have a strong knowledge and experience in Kotlin and a good understanding of the Android SDK.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
- Best Practices: You work in an organized manner with test coverage (Junit, Espresso and Robolectric), and other best practices.
- Curiosity: You are a curious and open minded developer.
- Team player: You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team.
What to expect from our hiring process:
- A 45 min interview with the Lead Mobile to create a strong alignment on what they’ll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- An exercise to evaluate your coding skills
- An interview with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- Final interviews with our CTO
The role holder will be responsible for translating the business requirements into technical specs, then engineer effective solutions to solve business problems.
As a Frontend Engineer at Kyosk, you will
- Build innovative financial features: providing a delightful onboarding experience or a card ordering as easy as possible
- Keep a high level of code quality across our apps: 25% of our team’s time is spent doing bug hunting and code refactoring
- Maintain and enhance our design system, by collaborating with product designers to implement pixel-perfect HTML and CSS (you might need to learn CSS Grid if you don’t know it already)
- Handle data from our back end APIs, by formatting requests to and normalizing responses from our internal banking microservices,
- Help scale our frontend codebase, while maintaining our strong engineering culture,
- Work in a comfortable environment, where our apps are continuously deployed, easy to test and covered with visual regression tools
- Problem solver: You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer who is interested in hard problems and delivering value,
- Impact Maker: You want to help build an innovative product used by tens of thousands of users and leave your mark,
- Best Practices: You are an organized worker who follows best practices regarding code quality, testing and code reviews,
- Curiosity: You are a curious and open-minded developer who is eager to learn a new framework, banking domain and introduce new tools and services where it can help us grow,
- Team player: You have good communication skills, are comfortable working in a team and can easily work with non-technical colleagues,
How to ApplyUse the link(s) below to apply on company website.
727 total views, 1 today