Full-Time Jobs at Equity Afia Medical Centre (2 Positions)
Equity Afia is a sustainable, integrated health model that is using franchising principles to train and monitor a network of Medical-Entrepreneurs to provide standardized, quality and affordable healthcare services throughout Kenya.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution
- Valid Practice License from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
- Basic life support (BLS) and advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certification
- At least two years of working experience as a Medical Officer in a busy hospital.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Good Communications skills
Closing: 25 July 2022
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing or a related field
- Business development/Marketing experience in a busy Health Facility
- Experience in sales and marketing in the field of Health Insurance
- One year working experience
- Good customer service.
Closing: 29 July 2022
How to ApplyUse the emails(s) below to apply If you match the above qualifications, send your CV, cover letter and copies of your professional and academic certificates to the designated email address quoting the position you are applying for on the email subject by end of day on Monday, 25th July 2022
977 total views, 4 today