Full-Time Jobs at Cytonn Investments (2 Positions)
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven and passionate tours and travel business development assistant whose primary role shall be to develop, market and sell domestic and international tours. The business development assistant shall be responsible for planning holiday packages, excursions and road trips, co-ordinate travel experiences including itineraries, accommodation, transport, tours and visas.
- Develop local and international tours, safaris and excursion packages on a monthly basis
- Responding to inquiries regarding hotels & safaris within the same day
- Create and sell innovative tour packages to meet market demand
- Prepare itineraries to the various destinations of interest
- Use social media to market the various packages developed
- Ensure quotations are submitted in a timely manner, are complete in all details and that presentations are the highest possible quality
- Doing tour bookings- both inbound and outbound
- Ensuring payment for each tour booking is received in advance
- Identify and create partnership with international agencies, hotels, car hire, sightseeing attractions and other service providers for best competitive contract rates.
- Ensure bookings that do not mature are cancelled in time to avoid cancellation penalties especially for hotels
- Ensure client’s special requests especially on accommodation & room specification, driver guide language, meals and others are pre-arranged
- Coordinating with other teams in arranging flying & ground packages
- Making follow-ups for tour quotations
- Ensuring that tours quotations are competitive
- Solve or assist in solving problems of whatever nature, for the benefit of the client.
- Take ownership of the booking to ensure that customer care of the highest quality is delivered
- Provide management reports as required
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Degree from a recognized institution in Tours and Travel Operations
- Two years experience in a similar position in Tours and Travel
- Good understanding of client customer service requirement
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task without direct supervision
- Takes a proactive approact
- Experience in selling international holidays will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with East Africa’s tourist attractions
- Computer literate
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
In order to better serve our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as financial advisors. The Financial Advisor will report to the Unit Manger and work on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners.
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time prehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
- KCSE grade C- and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Financial Advisor
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be added advantage
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
How to ApplyUse the link(s) below to apply on company website.
758 total views, 1 today