Full-Time Integrations Developer Jobs
You are brilliant, self-driven and have great follow-through. You are an exceptional IT professional with solid programming skills, integrations expertise and knowledge of database concepts and you possess strong analytical and process improvement skills with proven proficiency in dealing with corporate information systems in the banking sector.
Does this sound like you? If yes, then look no further; Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
We have an exciting opportunity for Integrations Developer to join our Systems Development and Integration team. The role holder will be responsible for detailed analysis, design, development, configuration, implementation, support and maintenance of the respective integrations and systems within the bank and will also be required to maintain and support applications within this section.
- Analyze requests obtained from business to determine operational problems, define integration requirements, advice best way for integration and document the same.
- Develop new and manage existing SOA integrations depending on the need and requirements.
- Develop polices and processes around SOA systems, defining and executing lifecycle management compliance checkpoints and reviews, assistance with technology management of Service Oriented Infrastructure and SOA systems support for development, production and management of SOA implementation.
- Develop and maintain SOA reference architecture and assist in the management of the Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI) services catalog, SOAP and REST, Web-services, and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) to streamline the process of managing the SOA system.
- Support the UDDI services catalog in the development and management of SOA toolkits, reference architectures, and in the integration and deployment of Web Services provided by other vendors into the ESB and work with other vendors to configure and support SOA systems internally.
- Design and code the system (web, desktop and mobile applications) or interface according to user specification as well as provide test systems for UAT and ensure that functions/features are tested before being put on the live system.
- Develop and maintain documentation/manuals on system configuration and make changes to system configuration and parameters to accommodate business and technological requirements.
- Assist in preparing system definition/specification by the users highlighting technical requirements, carry-out analysis of the requirements, recommend solutions to address user requirements and ensure adherence to change control procedures in implementing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, IT or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ experience in implementing and supporting TIBCO products, Web-services, load balancing and SOA implementation in development, test and production environment.
- Experience in performance monitoring, load balancing, performance tuning/optimization, load testing, management of SOA systems and must be able to independently carry out these functions including capacity planning in TIBCO SOA products environments.
- Excellent understanding of programming languages and other programming tools particularly C#, J2EE, HTML/CSS, XML.
- Strong analytical, presentation and troubleshooting skills with the ability to work through own initiative and as part of a team
- Good knowledge and skills in configuration and deployment of TIBCO components.
How to ApplyIf you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number “ID/SSD/2019” by 1st March, 2019. We are an equal opportunity employer.
933 total views, 1 today