Full-Time Hospitality Officer II Jobs
- a Bachelors degree in either Hotel and Catering Management or Hotel and Hospitality Management or its equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
An officer at this level may be deployed either in the housekeeping, kitchen or in a service area. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- ensuring efficient and proper organization and management of hospitality services;
- carrying out on-the-job training of staff;
- supervising staff, monitoring staff performance,
- ensuring conformity with set standards,
- reviewing menus,
- carrying out training needs assessments yearly; and
- ensuring use of standard operating procedures.
How to ApplyApplications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows: online through one of the Commission’s websites www.publicservice.go.ke and psckjobs.go.ke OR by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites. Please Note Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview. Completed applications should be sent or delivered to: THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMMISSION HOUSE P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100 NAIROBI so as to reach the Commission on or before 5th November 2019.
1165 total views, 1 today