Full-Time Head of Sales at People FOCO
We are a HR Consultancy firm that is very passionate about people and their contribution towards the growth and success of any organization. We create systems that are streamlined towards the attainment of the organizations goals and build the capacity of the organizations employees to deliver results.
Head of Sales
- Location Nairobi
Our client a mobile and web based trucking company is looking to engage The Head of Sales to join their team
The Head of Sales will be responsible for leading, mentoring, and growing a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), while also managing their own accounts. This role involves ensuring day-to-day compliance with the sales process, unblocking difficult deals, managing individual team members, and driving sales growth through the implementation of effective sales strategies.
- Line management responsibility for the Account Executive and SDR teams
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of Account Executives and SDRs
- Run with own accounts to achieve individual sales targets
- Improve the sales process from prospecting to renewals across both teams to improve key metrics
- Design and own a cadence of sales governance including forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly reviews, and daily standups
- Unblock difficult deals by providing guidance and support to AEs and SDRs
- Set targets, ensure CRM hygiene, and review team performance through 1:1s, daily/weekly standups, and dashboards
- Track performance against weekly targets, reporting on key KPIs and activities, and utilize fortnightly trading meetings to escalate issues
- Collaborate with management to develop, improve, and embed sales playbooks, scripts, and sales decks
- Help to identify and implement new sales tactics and messaging, staying ahead of industry trends
- Create and develop a sales stack e.g. databases, account mapping, enrichment, and scoring tools
- Analyze sales data and metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Provide regular updates and reports to senior leadership on sales performance and team progress
- A Proven Sales Closer: You have 8 -15 years of experience in B2B sales with an impressive track record. You excel in closing high value customers.
- A Leader: You have managed, grown, and nurtured teams. You know how to develop individuals into sales superstars.
- Strategic: You’re an expert in building businesses. You appreciate the importance of the tiniest detail to deliver on the big vision.
- Connected: You always know the right person to speak with and come with a portfolio of companies that would benefit from company’s solution.
- Passionate about Growth: You love setting and beating targets. Growth is an addiction for you.
43 total views, 1 today