Full-Time Head Of Finance Jobs
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Finance will be responsible for:
- Formulating and coordinating the implementation of effective financial management policies, standards, systems, strategies and procedures.
- Interpreting financial policies and regulations and ensuring proper utilization of the financial resources of the company.
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of departmental strategic plans.
- Ensuring preparation of corporate financial plans, reports and statutory returns and adherence to the strict deadlines.
- Developing corporate/financial business plans and evaluating financial implications and risk management for long and short term plans.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors on financial audit;
- Putting in place methods and procedures for proper maintenance of accounting and financial records.
- Ensuring integrity in all financial operations and information.
- Performing advisory role in sourcing and application of funds.
- Coordinating the budgeting process, communicating approved annual estimates and undertaking budgetary controls.
- Overseeing accounting activities and enforcing of internal controls in the Company.
- Approve and coordinate changes in automated financial management information systems;
- Evaluating and scrutiny of expenditure proposals by user departments.
- Compliance with financial standards and Accounting regulations and Tax matters.
- Planning, organizing, administering, reviewing and evaluating the work of professional and office support staff.
- Master’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business Administration Degree or equivalent with Accounting/Financial option from a recognized institution.
- Possession of at least CPA (K), ACCA 3 and a member of ICPAK of good standing.
- 5 years’ experience in financial management reporting at a senior level.
- Sound knowledge of corporate financial management and control.
- Person of high integrity.
- Self- motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Computer proficiency with strong ability to work with computerized accounting systems.
- Experience in Public Sector Finance Management and knowledge of financial management laws and regulations.
How to ApplyCandidates should forward their applications by post, courier or hand-delivery enclosing current and detailed CV, copies of relevant academic, professional certificates and testimonials, details of day time telephone contacts, current and expected remuneration, notice period required to take up the appointment if successful, and names and full contacts of three (3) professional referees. Candidates MUST meet Chapter Six requirements of the Constitution hence clearances by the following bodies is a MUST. CID A Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigations Department HELB A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Boards KRA A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority CRB A Clearance Certificate by the Credit Reference Bureau EACC Clearance by Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission All applications with position reference numbers clearly marked on the envelope MUST reach the office of the undersigned not later than Friday, 12th April, 2019 at 05.00pm. The Managing Director South Nyanza Sugar Company Limited P.O. Box 107 – 40405 Sare – Awendo
812 total views, 1 today