Full-Time Financial Sales & Advisor Jobs (50 Positions)
Financial Sales & Advisor Jobs, Finance Jobs in Kenya, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya, Alpha Executive Jobs
Alpha Executive is a training and development company in Kenya with a holistic approach in Training service delivery, Project management, corporate facilitation services, Education systems strengthening and Corporate Social Responsibility Partnerships. ALPHA was registered in Kenya in 2019 and has a solid, functional and transparent governance and management structure headed by
a Managing Director under an Oversight Board, supported by a senior management team. ALPHA EXECUTIVE employs a pool of professional staff with technical expertise in Project Management, Capacity Building and Facilitation, Training service delivery, Sales and Marketing, Business Management and Events Planning and Organization
About The Role
- One of the top insurance insurance company in kenya has mandated Alpha Executive Company Ltd to source and recruit Financial Advisors.
- Selling Insurance products across all lines of business to prospects and providing excellent customerservice.
Financial Advisors Sales Job Responsibilities
- Doing presentations to prospective clients and selling to them suitable insurance products or other products according to their needs.
- Meeting sales targets as may be set by the company from time to time.
- Ensuring high persistency of payments through follow ups and reminders.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients and updating them on the status of their policies, new products and any other information they may require.
- Initiating and following through premium collection procedures such as collecting cheques and other payment authority documents.
- Dedicated customer service to clients at all times including assisting the client to effect changes on their policies.
- Promoting the company brand and making sales during activations and other company events.
- Attending branch and unit meetings as may be required by the branch manager or unit manager.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and providing additional insurance policies or other products whenever needed.
- Developing and maintaining a wide network of friends, special interest groups and social clubs necessary for forming a base of marketing and referrals.
- Learning and using the company software available for financial advisors in generating quotations and customer service.
- Delivering of policy documents to clients in good time.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Unit Manager from time to time.
- Minimum of KCSE Mean grade of C- and above or equivalent
- University degree/Diploma in relevant fields is an added advantage
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Certificate of proficiency is an added advantage. Other Benefits;
- Remuneration is on commission basis,
- The company provides medical cover for nuclear family.
- The company gives pension scheme and career path.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified persons to submit their CVs and Cover Letter to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20/02/2020. Due to the urgency for this position, we shall recruit on a rolling basis so the earlier you apply the better. Remember to quote the town of interest (NAKURU (10), NYERI (20), THIKA (10), EMBU (10), NANYUKI (5), AND MERU N/B: Please ensure to understand the job requirements before applying. This will help you relate to the kind of engagement you will have. Please visit our website on https://alphaex.co.ke for details DISCLAIMER. Alpha Executive Company Ltd DOES NOT charge applicants any money for interviews, Training and or placements for this position. If you encounter such, please send us an email on email@example.com or call our hot line +254-750656560/0721-921 700
826 total views, 2 today