Full-Time Finance Officer Jobs
Finance Officer Jobs, Current Finance Jobs, RBA Jobs
Finance Officer II RBA/4/3/3/2020/01
Closing Date: 31/3/2020
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certified Public Accountant II or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
- Participate in compilation of financial information on money received by RBA from various sources.
- Assist senior officers to compile data on payments made by RBA to various payees.
- Work with others to develop/implement accounting programs.
- Participate in issue/use of various accounting tools – payment vouchers, imprest warrants, cheque books, receipts, etc.
- Assist to plan and develop methods of sourcing funds – such as budgets and proposals for funding of projects/programs.
- Assist in collection of revenue from various sources – exchequer issues, clients, and development partners.
- Work with senior officers to prepare payment documents on claims and debts by employees, suppliers, and statutory authorities.
- Participate in organizing approval of payment documents, allocation of funds for the payments, and effecting the payments.
- Work with others to tag assets and enter details in the assets management system.
- Assist to compute assets depreciation and verify balances on each account.
How to Apply
77 total views, 1 today