Part-Time Finance Officer Jobs
Reporting to the Senior Finance & Admin Manager, the Finance Officer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day bookkeeping functions for the HealthRight Kenya programs and ensuring timely production and submission of internal financial reports in accordance with HealthRight internal policies as well as international accounting standards (IAS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This description of duties and responsibilities is intended to indicate the kind of tasks required of the position. It does not limit or exclude other duties not mentioned here but required for the successful execution of the duties.
- Review and present cash advance requests for approval by SFAM before disbursement to the field staff.
- Review program expense returns from the field staff and present them to SFAM for final review and approval
- Maintain and secure proper document files for all HealthRight transactions.
- Enter all HealthRight financial transactions accurately into QuickBooks using appropriate accounting codes
- Weekly update of QuickBooks cash book for all HealthRight International – Kenya bank accounts.
- Filing payroll statutory deductions as per the payroll presented by SFAM
- Manage Petty cash held in the office ensuring that only proper and authorized expenditure is incurred.
- Ensure compliance with HealthRight financial procedures and guidelines
- Assist to present accounting documents for both internal & external auditing.
- Ensure prompt and adequate communication and responses to colleagues, community and partners to build proper response and ensure effective coordination of all activities staff or organization is involved in.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to the following address clearly stating the position you are applying for and include current and expected salary so as to reach the undersigned on or before October 25th 2019. The Human Resources Manager HealthRight Kenya P.O.BOX 1019-00502 KAREN- NAIROBI, KENYA Email: HRKenya@healthright.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
1082 total views, 1 today