Full-Time Enrolled Nurse III (15 Positions)
Enrolled Nurse III (15 Posts)
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing of patient needs and establishing healthcare needs.
- Verification and maintaining information relating to patient’s admissions.
- Providing appropriate healthcare service, including immunization, antenatal care, delivery, referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Keeping records of drugs and supplies.
- Prepare reports and participates in appropriate meetings.
- Guiding, supervising and counselling staff under him/her in performing routine duties.
- Any other Health duties as may be assigned from to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya
- Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwife, Kenya Enrolled
- Psychiatric Nurse or Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from Kenya medical training college or a recognized training institution.
- Be Registered & Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Be in good professional standing with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- At least one year relevant experience
How to ApplyApplications shall include a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), Copies of academic and professional certificates, Testimonials, Valid Practicing licenses, National Identification Card, and other supporting documents to be sent in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Position Title and Advert Number to:- The Secretary/CEO Wajir County Public Service Board P O BOX 45 – 70200 WAJIR OR Hand delivered applications should be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s offices at Wajir County Headquarters. No online applications. Applications should reach us on or before Monday, 20th June 2022. Please note that:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Wajir County is an equal opportunity employer
- Women, Youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply
579 total views, 1 today