Full-Time DigiFarm – Contractor Online Sales Jobs
DigiFarm – Contractor Online Sales
Requisition ID: 20000068
We are pleased to announce the subject career opportunity within DigiFarm Kenya Limited. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Detailed Role Description
Reporting to the Account Accelerator the position holder is to acquire, manage and support online customers, with an objective of growing customers on the DigiFarm market place platform that will lead to demand generation & fulfillment, increase product penetration, offer first line support and meet overall NPS target.
- Generate, qualify and convert leads to closed sales on the DigiFarm market place platform
- Drive ARPA growth on all acquired accounts through demand generation.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling to promote an upward trend of demand generation in the accounts under management and assign identified leads
- Contact all existing customers within the TML (target market list) to generate demand season on season
- Generate new leads and referrals through ongoing initiatives. Escalate all leads requiring visits to the respective territory manager
- Educate customers DigiFarm services while delivering high quality service to our customers
- Proactively contact the customers to ensure strong relationship as the first contact for the customer on all issues.
- Track the demand generated per season as well as the baseline revenue of each account and ensure revenue retention & growth
- Develop, update and maintain an updated database of the Decision Making Unit (DMU) and complete profile of each individual account within the allocated target market list.
- Keep the customer informed on the entire Customer Journey and processes associated with it (on-boarding process, demand generation process, demand fulfillment process etc.)
- Knowledge about competitors activities, market trends and competitor market share within your target market list
- Timely submission of recurring incidences per account or per escalation type
- Track and report on all churn attempts, clearly indicating reasons for churn and associated effort to abate churn including success rate
- Ensure achievement of set NPS targets
- Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under management
- Following through on all issues to ensure closure
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the customer journey
- Maintain 100% accuracy on reporting on daily customers activities
- Timely submission of reports such as total customers contacted, leads/referrals generated, Customers feedback, and profiling reports
- Maintain an accurate contacts database for regular & key contacts and information for accounts under management in liaison with the RM
- Flag any recurring incidences per account or per escalation type, and send to direct manager
- Prepare a daily report on all incidents reported, escalations and churn alerts
- Degree from a recognized university; diploma holders with substantial customer care and an excellent performance track record will be considered;
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a customer service environment, or the ability to demonstrate the skills required for the effective supervision of a team-having worked in a DigiFarm or similar environment will be an added advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of DigiFarm products and services;
- Excellent knowledge of DigiFarm processes, policies and procedures;
- Demonstrable good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels;
- Positive, Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated demand generation with fulfillment through stakeholders
- Strong sales acumen with proven track record of online sales.
Note to Applicants
This is a 1yr renewable contract based on performance.
As part of our recruitment process we will request the below documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage of the process.
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of University Certificate
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport-Legal Form of Identification
How to ApplyIf you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary relevant qualification and experience, kindly CLICK HERE to proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume. Last Date to Apply: Apr 14, 2020 Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
651 total views, 1 today