Internship Customer Service Assistant Internships
Customer Service Assistant Internship Job, Latest Customer Service Job Vacancies In Kenya
Client Services Assistant Internship (Day & Night Shift)
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
The client services assistant will build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients.
- Identify and communicate ways of enhancing client experience
- Build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients
- Identifying opportunities to improve current processes to be at par with the changing client requirements
- Handling clients complaints and ensuring that they have been resolved.
- Keep all relevant clients’ records and contact details.
- Drive efficiency by spearheading automation processes and enhance internal systems for communication within the department.
- Adequately responding to clients inquiries
- Departmental administration tasks: standard operating procedures and SLAs, custodian of the departments processes
- Departments contact point: organizing meetings, follow ups and ensuring closures
- Handling client trainings, client events and client site visits
- Ensure proper recording of all transactions including: client’s contributions, withdrawals, rollovers and any corporate actions
- Ensuring proper Know Your Client (KYC) is done on all onboardings
- Ensure timely issuance of business confirmations to clients
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to follow data entry/department standards
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion with minimal directions
- Keen organization and problem solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making
- Prior experience in Client Services in a financial institution
- Ability to work on a day and night shift
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Click Here To Apply
1328 total views, 1 today